Wednesday 10 February 2010

MA_STERS show


The London College of Fashion is all about the future. It continues to encourage students to push boundaries and more importantly engage within society and influence. This week the MA_STERS exhibition is dedicated to Photography and Digital Fashion. The work is displayed at the Mall gallery on the Mall. There is also a wonderful digital display created for LCF by kin-design.

The display is made up of names, photos and mini videos on the MA students work. I was particularly egotistical and captured on my blackberry a picture of my name and myself on the screen. Sad but true, but the results waiting game is stressful, I need to remind myself of the good times!

The digital screen is well worth looking at even if you don't select me on the screen!




3 comments:

Sharon S said...

Hi there-this looks fab to view!!

WendyB said...

Yay, you!

Sophie Ann Style said...

Have just realised I met you on enrollment day! That seems like forever ago...you were really busy and had your little boy with you. We were very British about the wait and just had a good old moan. I went to this show too and thought it was really slick, but it was too dark for my iphone to take pictures. bah